Cuphead

BMox81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This deserves its own thread!

Can’t wait to get this.

Love the look of this, but already know it'll be far too hard for me :(

Looking forward to this. Almost bought it on the Xbox but never did as I hoped for it to come to the Switch. I had some left over vouchers so pre-ordered today. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

A physical copy will be coming eventually but initially it will be digital only.

The comparison videos and screenshots actually show the Switch version to be a little more vibrant than the XBOX version and it will run at full 60fps 720p when portable and full 1080p when docked. 3.3GB download file size too. Confirmed to be fully functioning with no loss of content or graphics, it'll look and run perfectly on Switch. Can't wait.

Reading all the posts on the internet and every news post about the release is confirming that indeed they will release a physical version so im going to hold out for that

I'm only two bosses in (and many deaths on the second) but I feel I'm really going to like this. Every death has felt my fault and at no point did the task seem overly difficult - just I didn't have the coordination to do it. Plays great in handheld.

Yup, this is very hard.
Just finished the first island last night.
So much variation in all of the bosses.
You definitely need to approach it as a 'You will die lots but learn a bit more each time and need one more go...' game...

I’ve watched a couple of videos and it looks great, but all the talk of how hard it is really puts me off. I don’t want ‘hard’ from games, I just want to enjoy playing through them – and I don’t think I’ve got the patience, let alone time, to have to keep dying in order to progress.

But I know as soon as this is on sale I’ll be buying it.

Wow this game is bad. Looks great even awesome. Sound great even awesome. The fact for an hour i cant even do the first level of the game is bad. Im not a pro gamer but dab handy at platformers but this is ridiculous. 3 hits game over start again. Slightly frustrated and have since been reading up on my rights of refund through eshop

Wow this game is bad. Looks great even awesome. Sound great even awesome. The fact for an hour i cant even do the first level of the game is bad. Im not a pro gamer but dab handy at platformers but this is ridiculous. 3 hits game over start again. Slightly frustrated and have since been reading up on my rights of refund through eshop

Git gud bro

It sounds like if you enjoy Hollow Knight, this is a must buy. Would this be correct?

(And bear in mind that HK has almost made me throw my controller out of the window on a number of occasions :). Watcher Knights, I'm looking at you).

I've finished Hollow Knight too but this is totally different but know what you mean too.
No trekking in this, you literally start at the action.
Essentially it's a collection of end bosses.
Play it, learn a bit, die.
Get a bit further, die.
Mess up, your fault, die but just one more go.....
Finish it and smile...

I've finished Hollow Knight too but this is totally different but know what you mean too.
No trekking in this, you literally start at the action.
Essentially it's a collection of end bosses.
Play it, learn a bit, die.
Get a bit further, die.
Mess up, your fault, die but just one more go.....
Finish it and smile...

Ah thanks. To be honest, I find the end bosses in HK to be the least interesting part of the game. Not that some of the fights haven't been *awesome* (Hornet, Mantis Lords etc)!

God, this is brutal.
Reached the last boss - 'The Devil'. No shit Sherlock..
Probably died at least 50 times on him. I thought the one before him was hard, then this...

My god I wish I could get past the first level.
I’ve been looking forward to getting this for ages but now I’ve got it the difficulty puts a major downer on it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom