Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

ctr projector need help and advise

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by daz533, Feb 28, 2005.

1. daz533

daz533

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    seleco 350 projector

the blue and green guns donot seem to alined the picture does not seem to be square

please can anyone tell me how to correct the problem and what i need to do

I donot have a remote control for it does any one know where i can get one from or will a universal all in one work.

2. klr10

klr10

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Hi daz533 :hiya: and welcome to the world of CRT projectors. In answer to your questions, I'm afraid you will need to get a remote control to set up your projector. There are a great many adjustments required to get a perfect picture, and this process is known as convergence. If you search this forum you will find that fortean has posted a manual detailing the steps required to achieve this. If you've never done it before it is quite a job! Suggest you read the manual and decide if you are up to the challenge, good luck and hope this helps!
    :smashin: