CSIs, Stargate, ER new series heads up

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Thankfully the dross that was CSI:Miami has finished for the series (and talk about ending on a whimper, but that's for another thread).

So just a heads up that the new series of CSI:NY starts on Five on Saturday 12th January 2008 at 9.10pm

If you miss it, it's repeated the next day at 9pm on FiveUS.

Also the new series of the original CSI starts on Tuesday 8th January 2008 on Five, again it's repeated the next night at 9pm on FiveUS.

On to other shows:
The current series of Stargate Atlantis resumes on Tuesday 8th Jan at 8pm on Sky One/HD.

Series 14 of ER starts on More4 on Thursday 10th Jan at 10pm, also repeated on Channel 4 on Saturday 12th Jan, also on C4 HD, but no idea if it will be in HD or not.

More info www.locatetv.com

domtheone

Distinguished Member
I was hoping the 2 x CSI NY were newbies tonight:(

One's got Johm Mcenroe in it:rotfl::rotfl:

Battle

Distinguished Member
I see from the Sky Rag that there are a couple of other new series starting as well.

It looks like the new series of the excellent Phych starts on Sunday 20.1.08 at 19.00 hrs on Halmark.

New series "Reaper" starts on Wednesday 23.1.08 at 21.00 hrs on E4 - looks interesting.

Boston Legal returns on 30.1.08 at 22.00 hrs on Living :clap: Long live Denny Crane :clap:

Looks like E4 have gotten their fingers out this year as the sky mag has series 3 of My Name is Earl down for a premier on Wednesday 30.1.07 at 22.30 hrs :clap::clap: - The writers strike may be good for something as it looks like some of the channels are pulling forward some of the shows that have wrapped shooting already so we get less of a delay on some of the good stuff that usually gets held back till the summer or later.
Maybe some of the other missing shows may get a showing now - Third Watch series 4-6 anyone.:lease:

And dont forget Prison Break returns for its interupted 3rd series on 12.1 on Sky1 at 22.00 hrs

Both Torchwood and Primeval return this month as well but im not sure on the start dates

Thats most of the highlights that I can see from the notoriously unreliable sky rag. Looks like a small haul of new series this new year but they are some quality shows.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Both Torchwood and Primeval return this month as well but im not sure on the start dates

LocateTV shows Primeval on Saturday 12th Jan at 8pm. Not sure if it's new or a repeat though.

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
Are they showing all episodes of the CSI's as I believe these new seasons are the ones affected by the strike?

I only watch Atlantis on DVD so I wait for them to be released.

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
ive really been looking forward to getting my csi fix back, i lost my way with miami, watched them all but it got worse by the week!!

I like new york a lot but you cant beat the original, wonder what happens to sarah:eek:

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Are they showing all episodes of the CSI's as I believe these new seasons are the ones affected by the strike?

I only watch Atlantis on DVD so I wait for them to be released.

I don't think anyone can answer that yet. I guess we will see as much as they have made.

Timh

Distinguished Member
TvGuide is showing 2 episodes of ER on the 12th starting at 19.00 on Ch4HD.

Battle

Distinguished Member
Its a great little show :)

Just wish Sky had picked it up for its HD'ness.

If E4 decide to repeat it on Channel 4 you can get it in HD then as there is now the C4 HD channel

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom