CSI Tonight A Case Of Déjà vu?

Garrett

Reaction score
Am I suffering a case of Déjà vu but wasn’t this episode of CSI show only a few weeks ago. Proof it has been on before Spoilers Eye drops, and sweets have it.
Note the time of post.
So what are Five playing at?

Revenge Is Best Served Cold definitely shown few weeks back, it is advertised in Radio Times so not a last minute replacement for topical reasons.
No idea why !

gutted that it was a repeat,at least boomtown was a cracker!

Blast I turned it off and started doing something else and forgot about Boomtown. I doubt Boomtown will be repeated before next week!:mad:

You're going to love this excuse. I've just phoned Channel 5 and they will be interspersing the new series, with occassional repeats episodes (from the same series), to extend the season length.

Bottom line, to milk the new series for every red cent they can get of advertising revenue, as this is one of their top rated shows.

Can you post their number so those of us that where teed of can give them a blasting?
By the way it had the opposite affect as you can see in the above post of mine. I switched off and stayed off.

Channel 5 contact details. Don't give the dude on the phone to much grief as it is not his fault personally ;)

Five welcomes all comments from viewers about its programmes and its website.

If you have a specific enquiry about a Five programme or wish to make a comment about Five in general, please call the Duty Office on:

08457 050505
(calls are charged at local rate)

Alternatively, write to them at:

Duty Office
Five
22 Long Acre
London
WC2E 9LY

[email protected]

We aim to respond to e-mail enquiries within 72 hours and letters within four days. However, there may be times when the service is busy, that responses take longer to deal with.
Please note that should you have an urgent programme enquiry you may get a quicker response if you contact us by telephone on the number listed above.

Originally posted by Xusia Of Delos
Channel 5 contact details. Don't give the dude on the phone to much grief as it is not his fault personally ;)
Well I have just been given an other tale by the Duty Officer He said “it was repeated again because it was the first in the series and a lot of people had missed it and they had requested to see it again”.

Which frankly sounds like a lot of bull, or bad planning as it would have been better to repeat it at the end of the present run if it was true.
And no Boomtown is not repeated. Thanks Five after all the plugging I have been doing for you.:mad:

I was not very happy

Perhaps it is because in America they often take breaks during a season. For sporting events and to show pilots of new shows etc

so maybe we were catching up

Hi Folks,

1) Revenge Is Best Served Cold is Season 3, Episode 1.

2) As has already been kindly pointed out by Xusia, Five are trying a new tactic, by interspersing old episodes with new ones. However, contact them, and explain to them that this is actually far more irritating, and is likely to make you switch over to another channel, than watch a repeat from just a few weeks ago - no matter how good the show may be.

3) In the USA, they are on about episode 20! We in the UK, however, are only around episode 10. As such, we haven't even come close to getting to episodes they've not seen.

Oh, and as others have said, be nice to the Five staff, as they do tend to listen to viewers comments, e.g. their recent decision to drop their DOG; the decision to purchase "CSI Miami", etc, etc.

Pooch

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom