CSI Seasons 1, 2 & 3

robyoung

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure how long this has been this cheap but in Tesco's Season 2, part 1 and part 2 are both £14.97 each. :thumbsup:

And in Sainsbury's they have all season 1 - 3 at £14.99 per part.

Have only recently bought the 1st series on a whim (and the constant recommendations from PoochJD!!! :D ) and really in to it now!! Quality TV! :thumbsup:

Cheers Rob

Dont Rush to Tescos just yet, you can get season one and two, part one and two for £12.99 each, series three is cheaper in tesco, but you can save yourself about £8 by uying the first four parts on the net. £8 should buy you another DVD as well!!!

Saying that it works out just the same as buying them all from amazon like stated above, so only do this if you want certain parts, if you want all three series go to amazon.

Sorry forgot, the deals on at DVD.co.uk, might help if you knew where to look!!

http://www.dvd.co.uk/

I've just picked up CSI season 4 for £17.97 per part from Asda.
Thought i was going to have to part with £60 which is the cheapest I've seen them for on Play as a double package.

Don't you just love these supermarkets.

Season 4 is also £17.99 per part at dvd.co.uk as well.

Or just get season 1 and 2 in Region 1 from Axel Music for £27.99 each and you get the nice complete sets and not 2 half seaons put together :) (i was told the Region 1 sets were better quality and also did not have changed music)

MDX said:
Or just get season 1 and 2 in Region 1 from Axel Music for £27.99 each and you get the nice complete sets and not 2 half seaons put together :) (i was told the Region 1 sets were better quality and also did not have changed music)

Doesn't matter to me as I repackage the DVD's anyway. I hate digipacks.

MDX said:
Don't say dvd sleeves :(

Certainly not. :)

I use 6 disc cases from SVP and use custom made covers. I save on shelf space at the same time.

i was considering doing that for my Region 1 of Mutant X as it comes in one of the worst DVD cases known to man :(.

p.s the Region 1 Digi-Pack is not much bigger than the 6 Disc Cases your talking about :)

They Its similar size to a 6 Disc M-Lock case :), plus it looks better than a standard dvd case :D

Regarding the size. I was thinking of my Stargate discs as I was posting in the Season 7 thread at the same time.

I use the same cases and similar covers for my Stargate SG1's. I saved a lot of space. The cases take up the space of two single cases rather than 5 or 6 single cases. I have a mixture of R1 and R2 Stargates.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom