CSI New York

stingray1906

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi
With so much channels showing CSI New York i am getting confused as to what series is playing. I find after recording episodes from different channels i watching old ones within new ones.

Does anyone know which channels are playing the latest season. Pressing i on sky for details does not provide any information as to what season it is playi

Thanks

Hi,

The most recent to be shown in the UK, was Season 6, on Five and/or FiveUS. Season 7 will start in January 2011, on Five. :) Anything before Season 6, and they're old seasons.

Your best bet is to use something like DigiGuide or check out the episode titles, against an episode guide like this one here. :)

Pooch

Five show the new seasons of CSI Miami/NY on Tues 9pm-11pm, though there is not much left of the current run :p

Any other time on the same channel or a different one is a repeat

Five show the new seasons of CSI Miami/NY on Tues 9pm-11pm, though there is not much left of the current run :p

Any other time on the same channel or a different one is a repeat

Thats not new New York episodes. Currently they are showing series 2 in that slot.

Five always show Vegas and New York together in the new year and Miami from the middle of the year.

Oh yes and new series will only be shown on Five and then weekly repeats on their sister channel fiver or five USA (whatever they are calling it this week) any CSI on any other channel, like Living or Hallmark are repeats.

Anyone know if the opening episode of the new series will be repeated? I don't watch it myself, but my wife would be forever in someone's debt if she could catch a repeat.
Had a look on demand 5 but it's not currently available.

Wifey's wrong. Sorry! :D

Yesterday was the first showing of the first episode of the new season of CSI: NY on Five. Basic plot synopsis: Lindsay gets a medal, & new detective (Sela Ward) is introduced.

:smashin:

CSI: NY ep 1 of season 7 kicked off last night on Ch5 with the arrival of new gal Sela Ward to replace Melina Kanakaredes who's left the series. Ward spent the whole episode either grinning like a simpleton, or else smirking creepily. I hope she improves.

Regards

Mark

Yep, loved her in House, but she felt a little 'off' in her first episode of this.

I still felt like giving the Five announcer a slap though when she asked over the end credits, "Haven't I seen her in Neighbours?" :nono:

Hi,

I like Sela Ward, but was disappointed with the way Stella has been written-out, due to Melina Kanakaredes departure. :( Does anyone know why she actually departed?

Pooch

Hi,

I like Sela Ward, but was disappointed with the way Stella has been written-out, due to Melina Kanakaredes departure. :( Does anyone know why she actually departed?

Pooch

The story that was doing the rounds on IMDB was that Melina was offered less money than expected, when she refused the deal & said she would quit the studio took her up on her offer.

Can't say I'll miss her myself, I allways found Stella to be the character that I couldn't care less about.

agree about Stella, was never overly enamoured with her. As this season progresses Sela grows on you very quickly, already think she has a better role than Stella ever did

By the looks of it, and as per Five, it's always very confusing;

CSI: Vegas - Season 11 is Tuesdays @ 9pm (starting tomorrow) on Five (and Five HD)
CSI: NY - Season 7 is Saturdays @ 9:40pm (started Sat just gone) on Five (and Five HD), and is repeated on Sundays @ 9pm on Five USA

Not sure when/if Vegas S11 is repeated...

is it actually in HD though?

Alright, alright. In an epic fail I missed the first ep (and the "repeat"?). So when is it actually gonna be repeated?

Hi Steven,

Alright, alright. In an epic fail I missed the first ep (and the "repeat"?). So when is it actually gonna be repeated?

If you've missed both the Saturday transmission AND Sunday repeat, I think your chances of seeing episode one again anytime soon, are slim. You may have to make-do with Five On Demand online instead, and watch it there.

Pooch

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom