CSI: Miami on Channel 5

slowen

Banned
Not sure what season it is but it is not the first one, think it might have been the last episode of that series as they have introduced the characters for CSI: New York.

CSI: New York looks promising, looks like it will be a more darker series than CSI/CSI Miami and I like the way it has been shot with minimal colour.

Also starring Gary Sinesse

slowen

Banned
I thought there was more than 1 season of csi miami that was screened on channel 5 but I could be wrong

Did you see CSI New York

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
If its got the one from NYPD Blue in it (the woman, not Horatio), then it probably is the first season.

GregHook said:
If its got the one from NYPD Blue in it (the woman, not Horatio), then it probably is the first season.
Yes - the series being run on C5 at the moment has Kim Delaney in it. I happened to notice that she usually wears unfeasibly tight tops most of the time. Good for her. :clap:

*cough* Back on topic - so if it's got her in it, then it's season 1? :)

slowen

Banned
BillTheButcher said:
I thought that didn't start until this Saturday (5 February)...
It was CSI Miami but only the first part of the episode was set in Miami as the case moved to New York for the majority of the show and it introduced the new team led by Gary Sinesse (Ransom). It was the same with the original CSI when a case moved them to Miami then it introduced the new cast then the following saturday the new series started.

Hopefully it should be more of a darker series than Miami

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom