1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crystaltec.co.uk

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Paulo88, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Paulo88

Paulo88

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, thinking of making a purchase of the Panasonic TH37PW7 from crystaltec.co.uk as anyone ordered from these before, was the service ok.

2. nealgs

nealgs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    first time i've ever heard of them - have you checked out AV-Sales, getting the cheapest price doesn't always mean the best service.

I think you'd be hard pushed to find anyone with anything negative to say about AV-Sales on a price or service point - give em a shout :)

Gary

3. geewhizz

geewhizz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +84
    the only negative thing i can say about them is If you dont buy your plasma from them, they wont sell you any boards ? But i'm sure if they dont want my money, plenty of other people will.
    But to be fair to them they have a good reputation and very good prices. :)

4. Andrew_P_S

Andrew_P_S

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Some may consider that a positive. The boards are in short supply (no fault of AV Sales) and by limiting the supply to people buying plasmas from them they can continue to offer their usual high standard of service.......

5. geewhizz

geewhizz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +84

Very true but when the day comes and theres plenty about they will lose out on business.

Take the money now cos it might not be there tomorrow.
    All i'm saying if it's my business, i would'nt turn down people wanting to give me money.

6. Gussie

Gussie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +80
    Panasonic deserve a thorough kicking for the way they market their plasma panels.

There has always been a problem with the way they allow the shameful and shoody distribution of panels but restrict the availability of boards.

They will be in big trouble soon if they continue like this - LG, Samsung, Fujitsu and others are or will soon be selling panels at the same price with a decent set of inputs included!

Gussie :)

7. Paulo88

Paulo88

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've been looking thorugh AV-Sales web site but cant seem to find the Panasonic TH37 PW7B at all. Let alone for £1323.00 + Scart board + Wall bracket.

If I'm missing it, or there is a much better one for same price :lease: place a link !

8. geewhizz

geewhizz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +84