Wanted Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite codes

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by DoRayEgon, Feb 20, 2013.

1. DoRayEgon

DoRayEgon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Here is yet another Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite codes wanted thread!

I'm looking for both as Steam codes if at all possible.

I'm happy to pay the going rate for these codes and have money waiting via PayPal Gift.

Cheers!

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. buglebum

buglebum
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +162
    You won't be able to get the Bioshock Infinite code as they haven't been issued yet.

You can can get a Crysis 3 code, or a code that can be redeemed for both of them, in the latter case the Crysis code will be sent to you straight away on redemption and the Bioshock Infinite one will follow at an unspecified time later.

To cover yourself it would be very unwise to buy a "promise" that a Bioshock code will be sent at a later date, because that's is the ONLY thing that can be sold to you currently, and the only thing that anyone selling you one will be able to provide.

You're best bet would be to buy the main code that redeems for both of them, that way you don't have to rely on someone who is all nice and friendly at point of sale, and then a useless waste of space when it comes to prompt sending ;)

Going rate is £40 don't accept paying more...

3. DoRayEgon

DoRayEgon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Thanks for the input. If anyone has a code for both then I'd obviously pay for the Crysis 3 code up front but perhaps put a deposit down for the Bioshock code before paying the full amount once that code becomes available.

4. buglebum

buglebum
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +162
    In that case, I could promise to send you my Bioshock code on day it becomes available (same day it becomes available to anyone that is selling them). I'd want £20 for it mind and upfront. Failure to delivery code within 12 hours of it becoming available would mean you get the code and I will refund you the £20 no questions.

Of course in reality I would send the code out within an hour or two because I'm on here pretty much every day :p. I stick to my commitments and would expect negative feedback if I didn't honour the £20 refund plus you get the code for free, of course that would be worth far more than the £20 so it's not going to happen.

You'll see I was one of the first (if not the first) person to offer a Crysis 3 code for sale here in hand ;) I believe at some ridiculous hour in the morning which kinda backs me up. I also have never posted anything any later than 24 hours after agreed sale, unless it's a sunday of course, and nearly always post same day unless it's like 5pm or later.

Soz I'm rambling and of course price is also a factor I assume ;)
    I guess that contradicts this but hey my iTrader speaks for itself and I'd challenge anyone to say otherwise on my claims of prompt posting etc.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  5. Moseley

Moseley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +899
    No sales until the goods are in hand please.

6. DoRayEgon

DoRayEgon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Can we make a gentleman's agreement ahead of time? Just as you've promised to send the code through when you get it, I can make a similar promise to send payment through as soon as you have the code in hand.

How does £18 sound? I spend most of my day sat behind a desk so I can send payment pretty much as soon as you let me know that you've got the code in hand ;)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  7. buglebum

buglebum
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +162
    In which case we can't go ahead with this, though I'd have accepted £18. You can hold me to that on the day codes become available if you haven't sourced elsewhere.

Would you like me to delete my comments, as I think I've trashed your thread a bit mate?

8. buglebum

buglebum
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +162
    Yes I'm ok with that mate, agreed.

Up to you though on release day of course and no hard feelings either way, I'll offer you first refusal on release day of £18 when I make a sale thread, I believe that's within the rules but you'll have to make the offer within a few hours, I'll pm you when I have it.

9. DoRayEgon

DoRayEgon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Heh, no worries. Replies were coming in while I was still typing so I got myself a little confused by most of that!

If you're happy with £18 for Bioshock then I'm happy for you to let me know once you have the code. Once you do then we can switch to PM to organise payment.

10. buglebum

buglebum
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +162
    Sounds good to me, will be in touch, think it's not for a good 3-4 weeks yet though or around then.

11. DoRayEgon

DoRayEgon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Excellent! Got there in the end!