Quantcast

Crysis 1 is it download only?

Tinderbox (UK)

Novice Member
I cannot seems to find a dvd version, i have Googled and searched ebay, is it download only, it is priced at £14.99 a bit steep and at 4GB+ to download i would prefer it on disk?

I bought Crysis 2 SE used the other day for only £7.99 delivered.

Thanks

John.

raziel33

Novice Member
Yes, it's download only.

I have downloaded it myself and from what I have read and played so far it's worth the asking price in my opinion.

DJSigma

Banned
You can buy Games on Demand with MS Points instead of paying the price in £s. That way you can buy the points at a discount online and get maybe 15-20% off the purchase price. It's still nice to be able to buy the game on disc, I agree, but where that's not an option, paying with MS Points is your best choice.

Crovon

Tinderbox (UK) said:
I cannot seems to find a dvd version, i have Googled and searched ebay, is it download only, it is priced at £14.99 a bit steep and at 4GB+ to download i would prefer it on disk?

I bought Crysis 2 SE used the other day for only £7.99 delivered.

Thanks

John.
Wait till it turns up in a sale, that's what I'm doing.

Tinderbox (UK)

Novice Member
4gb is a lot to download and it means stretching my lan cable right across my sitting room, I never buy download games, I have player all three Crysis on the pc, I wonder why it was never on dvd, it must have cost money to convert it from pc to xbox format, and then to limit it`s sales to download only.

Thanks for all the help.

John.

Wait till it turns up in a sale, that's what I'm doing.