CRT up and running at last!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messiah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Woohoo!! After several months of delays (and no film watching) - due to a kitchen install - I finally finished the wiring and set up of my CRT pj last night. No time to watch a film but she's now fully 'plumbed' in. Just a bit of wiring tidying up and final speaker adjustments and she ready to rock and roll.

My new HC room now consists of a Barco 701s, Celestion C speakers, Quadscan pro and the usual amp, DVD player etc. Now I need to find the time to watch the 50 or so new movies which have landed on my doorstep during the fallow period :D

Having completed the pj setup last night I thought I'd post a few links to some screen shots. Have to say I'm delighted with the setup and can already see my next upgrade :( , a new Stewart screen.

Here are the links.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8

All pictures taken while paused so not as sharp as the actual thing. I'm sure many will say it could be a lot better but having set it up myself it is still far more cinematic than any of my previous LCD pjs.

:D :D :D

Well done for giving it a try Messiah. Taking screen pics is so difficult to get right and I do not have the patience to do it myself.

Do not forget you need to eat, drink etc so make sure you come out of your HC room from time to time :)

Welcome to the CRT club they are just so sweet :D

Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom