1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRT Installers wanted

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by apemanmurray, Oct 6, 2003.

1. apemanmurray

apemanmurray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After much messing about i've decided it would maybe be better to get an expert to set up my Barco 801sG - for the simply reason I don't want to end up breaking something.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to getting someone out to do a basic floor mounted installation ASAP.

Thanks
    mike:suicide:

2. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. Apocalypse

Apocalypse
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    CRT installers are very busy people as I've found out but the 2 installers I know of are Roland at b4projection.co.uk (a member on this forum) and www.crtprojectors.co.uk who it looks like I'll be using barring any further developments.

4. apemanmurray

apemanmurray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    oh sorry - good point!

South London.

5. apemanmurray

apemanmurray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I spoke to crtprojectors this morning - they've been really helpful already - giving me advice. However they're really busy.

Also I'm interested in getting a basic set up then learning myself from that point. Almost like a kick start, if possible!

I Just didn't realise how complex this would be!

6. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    We are all busy. Which I still find bizare for a product that is suposed to be going out of fashion.

7. apemanmurray

apemanmurray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Must say thanks to Roland - i believe it was you i spoke to earlier -Some more hints and tips to try and get me started.

Its also nice to speak to people who would rather help you help yourself rather than make a quick buck for themself - much appreciated!

Well he's hoping i can get a bit further than i have so far. If not i'll be back on here begging for someones help again!

8. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    That's the whole point we are all here to help and share our knowledge and veiws.
    We are all afraid of asking that silly question - so what some one else will be thinking just the same thing