Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

CRT Installers wanted

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by apemanmurray, Oct 6, 2003.

1. apemanmurray

apemanmurray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    After much messing about i've decided it would maybe be better to get an expert to set up my Barco 801sG - for the simply reason I don't want to end up breaking something.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to getting someone out to do a basic floor mounted installation ASAP.

Thanks
    mike:suicide:

2. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. Apocalypse

Apocalypse
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    CRT installers are very busy people as I've found out but the 2 installers I know of are Roland at b4projection.co.uk (a member on this forum) and www.crtprojectors.co.uk who it looks like I'll be using barring any further developments.

4. apemanmurray

apemanmurray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    oh sorry - good point!

South London.

5. apemanmurray

apemanmurray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I spoke to crtprojectors this morning - they've been really helpful already - giving me advice. However they're really busy.

Also I'm interested in getting a basic set up then learning myself from that point. Almost like a kick start, if possible!

I Just didn't realise how complex this would be!

6. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    We are all busy. Which I still find bizare for a product that is suposed to be going out of fashion.

7. apemanmurray

apemanmurray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Must say thanks to Roland - i believe it was you i spoke to earlier -Some more hints and tips to try and get me started.

Its also nice to speak to people who would rather help you help yourself rather than make a quick buck for themself - much appreciated!

Well he's hoping i can get a bit further than i have so far. If not i'll be back on here begging for someones help again!

8. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    That's the whole point we are all here to help and share our knowledge and veiws.
    We are all afraid of asking that silly question - so what some one else will be thinking just the same thing