Crossy`s Living Room

CrossyX

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Had some time to get most of my new gear up now. I still need to trace wires and just clean it all up etc but that will have to wait till later in the week. But i have to say the picture looks amazing (cannot tell from pictures) and sound is phenomenal (to me) for such small speakers. The only thing i dont really like is the stand but we are moving in the next 12 months and did not not want to fork out a fortune for it and its the only one cheap enough to fit the amp in.

New Equipment:

Onkyo 606

Q Accoustics 1010i 6.1 speakers

Panasonic Viera 50" TH50PZ80B

Popcorn A-110

Philips Livingcolor

Already Had:

v+ Box

Xbox 360 Elite & HD Add-on

100_2971.jpg

100_2980.jpg

100_2978.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers lads, there is still a few more things i want for it yet, but i have to wait till the missus gives me the nod as the upgrade was a last minute spending spree. I do fancy some front floor standers eventually when we move prob 1050i`s and obviously a different stand. It is all a tad bare at the min but im working on that.
ta Crossy

excellent work. could i just ask how did you get the cables to the other end of the room. i am having prob to get the speaker cables across the room which has two doors. my options are thru the beading at the floor or thru along the roof with some camoflauge. please help.
thanx ali

I only have 1 door mate so i just ran the speaker cable in the other direction. I just ran it along the skirting ans used trunking. But obviously that does not work for you. If i was in your shoes i would run it under the beading rather than run it to the roof...

Crossy

Good looking set up Crossy:thumbsup:

Great set up! like your DVD storage where did you get them?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom