1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cross hatch pattern?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Roland @ B4, May 1, 2001.

1. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Hi Chrisyt
    The shape of the boxes is probably not relevant. The fact that they are the same size is more important. Particlulary top to bottom. ie vertical linearity.
    Internal paterns from projectors are not brilliantly accurate and there for a guide more than any thing.
    Always best to use a source if you can. Draw a simple x hatch in paint if nothing else with an anmorphic circle to give you the 16x9.

2. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    I've just remembered have a look at www.displaymate.com. there are a few down loads that will help. ;)

3. chris thomas

chris thomas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Could anyone please tell me, when setting up a crt projector for convergence in the 16x9 mode should the cross hatch pattern boxes be square or rectangular has mine are rectangular and my mates are square.
    I,m using a pc dxr3 card which in the pcdvd programe is set to wide screen and my mates stand alone dvd is also set to output widescreen, but i get rectangular boxes in the cross hatch and his are square, both pictures seem to be fine but is this correct.? Any help please. both projectors are seleco svp 310 and svp 320. :confused: