Cross dressing

Would you go out for the night dressed as a woman for a bet? Unless your a woman so would you go out dressed as a man? You might already do it.

After asking my wife if bras are uncomfortable she joked I thought you wear my stuff all the time.

Don't think I could but if I did I wouldn't fancy too high a heel and my name would be, predictably, Leanne.

Even if there was no Bet id do it..

Yep, done it on a Rugby do (more than once :rolleyes:). All wore frocks, mini skirts, blouses and wigs etc and went on the town on a full dayer. Then about 8 of us invaded the rugby club cricket pitch in the afternoon mid game with no clothes on and proceeded to join in the fielding much to the annoyance of the two teams :laugh:

Also came to work on Children in Need day 2010 dressed as a female stripper as one of my colleagues bet me £100 into the charity pot i wouldn't do it......he didn't know me very well at the time ;)

Quality days :thumbsup:

Had to do it for my Stag a couple of years ago, also had to grow an outrageous moustache as well.

As you can see the results were not good!:rolleyes:

God I was nearly sick when I seen that!!! :eek: Trainers with a dress....a monstrous fashion faux pas if ever I saw one. :nono: ;)

God I was nearly sick when I seen that!!! :eek: Trainers with a dress....a monstrous fashion faux pas if ever I saw one. :nono: ;)

I think we have Lilly Allen to blame for that one, apparently when she did it, it was a good look :(

Bet she couldn't pull off the moustache though :p

I think we have Lilly Allen to blame for that one, apparently when she did it, it was a good look :(

Bet she couldn't pull off the moustache though :p

Didn't know Lilly Allen had a moustache to pull off. :confused:;):D

@Stument: I'm an ex matlot myself and don't recall any of us crossdressing, so it must one of those new things they brought in. ;) [Not like in my day and all that...]

Didn't know Lilly Allen had a moustache to pull off. :confused:;):D

@Stument: I'm an ex matlot myself and don't recall any of us crossdressing, so it must one of those new things they brought in. ;) [Not like in my day and all that...]

Haha, its definitely a New thing, my dad just shakes his head when its brought up (hes old school and still serving) :laugh:

Hell yeah I'd do it, the bet wouldn't even have to be that much, at the rate that xmas is bending me over, I'd do it for a sausage and chips.

edit: Apparently I'd be 7 foot tall in 4 inch heels.

The video is brilliant too!

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom