Cross dressing

I used to work in an office with a guy called Alan. I always thought it strange his eyebrows were so perfectly plucked and shaped, and his nails so obviously manicured. I thought he was gay. Till I saw him out on the town in full regalia - no holds barred cross dresser. None of the drag/comedy/blatent style either!

Matt_C said:
Till I saw him out on the town in full regalia - no holds barred cross dresser. None of the drag/comedy/blatent style either!

I remember the first tIme I saw a 'non-'outrageous' cross dresser.
Looked like any middle aged woman you see shopping in m+s or John lewis, although still clearly a bloke.
Prior to this, which was easily 20 years ago, I had assumed they all dressed like Danny la rue.

Had to do it for my Stag a couple of years ago, also had to grow an outrageous moustache as well.

As you can see the results were not good!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• n618378889_1865097_2939043[1].jpg
    n618378889_1865097_2939043[1].jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 125
If the stakes were high enough, I'd have no problem with it. I've gone out on lads nights out and stag dos where the theme has been "women's clothing" and we've gone out dressed out as a bunch of slappers!

Oops. I've said too much, haven't I?!

I've done it at University. For a friend’s 21st birthday we had to dress as something beginning with T, so the three male housemates in my house went out on the town as 'transvestites'. Was a strange but enjoyable night, my friend even managed to pull a girl.

I would.

:D

I did it a few times at uni, in fact I probably still have my fishnets, mini skirt and bodice knocking around somewhere! ;)

I don't think I will ever think of any of you the same way again. Infact I will just have to stop thinking of you all :D

Oh well it's Monday again, back to work in my 'normal' clothes.....roll on saturday and my mini skirt!!!!

No worries, I used to get paid for doing this.

:)

I went out dressed as a hula girl in the middle of december... I was freezing!

My wife Dave loves wearing her dresses, even her best friend Greg is into them, not my cuppa tea tho!

I have like many others done it in uni for a party. Was a cheerleader. Strange experience and very cold! Its amazing how much you get groped!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom