Cross dressing

Lee

Reaction score
Would you go out for the night dressed as a woman for a bet? Unless your a woman so would you go out dressed as a man? You might already do it.

After asking my wife if bras are uncomfortable she joked I thought you wear my stuff all the time.

Don't think I could but if I did I wouldn't fancy too high a heel and my name would be, predictably, Leanne.

OP, you should really have created another account, ideally perhaps a proxy.

LOL.

asianfail.jpg

OP, you should really have created another account, ideally perhaps a proxy.

LOL.

:rotfl:

It's not something for me. Beside, my wifes clothes are too tight on me.

Do I have to do the screechy, naggy voice as well?

For a bet yeah i probably would

I remember a couple of chavs trying to rob a handbag off a couple of "girls"....turns out they were 2 cage fighters dressed in drag for a stag night.LOL

Made all the papers IIRC.

Would you go out for the night dressed as a woman for a bet? Unless your a woman so would you go out dressed as a man? You might already do it.

After asking my wife if bras are uncomfortable she joked I thought you wear my stuff all the time.

Don't think I could but if I did I wouldn't fancy too high a heel and my name would be, predictably, Leanne.

Yea why the hell not!
would be a right laugh and I know regularly at uni people wear all kinds of crap.

:D

Yeah i do it but only in a stag do as have seen a few where blokes are dressed as women

Yeah, that looks like the one.

My son lost a bet, the loser had to wear a dress in the pub he works in. Fair play to him he did wear it. He only wore it in the pub though, not out in the street.
It has not affected him at all but I now call him Gladys :D

I did the Sheffield Uni Pyjama Jump a few times, before it got banned, which involed - funnily enough - everyone out in the opposing sexes night time attire.

Great nights out for most however:
It was stopped because it became too popular and students were coming from all over the country. Each year there were more and more people and the hospitals' a&e departments were becoming more and more over stretched (hypothermia being one of the causes, students in nighties coupled with sub-zero temps and copious amounts of alcohol). The police were having to fund more and more patrols to keep an eye on the students.

Eventually, the police objected as did the residents of those areas round the student halls.

It was part of Sheffield's RAG (Raise and Give) week which earns thousands of pounds for charities.

I've done it.
In a fancy dress, blatantly obvious way.
Not in a put in some effort and shaved my hands way.

I've done it for fancy dress and the odd stage performance - all good fun.

Once spent the night dressed as Lady Di. And Lieutenant Uhuru :)

Yeah i would, about 20years ago me and a few mates used to do it a couple of times a year and it was always a great night out in town.

Before i go any further, we are all bikers(not the leather clad mustachio'd type) Not one of us is under 6ft 3in and i'll call it "well built"

90% of the time women thought it was excellent and we were always bought drinks by girlies all night and quite often they would have to check that you really were a man in a quite predictable way.(no problem with that madam) Leading to more than one strange situation.

One bad occasion, i did manage to get my handbag stolen. And i wasn't really up to giving chase in my new best dress.

Haven't done it for years,but do still venture out in a kilt now and again.

Would you go out for the night dressed as a woman for a bet?
Why not? You so worried about your own masculinity you might turn transgender as a result of one night in a skirt?

And how much was talking? Million pounds what?

I went to work in a dress/wig/feather boa to raise money for Children in Need.

BTW - I am a secondary school teacher...

Don't think I would want to, but I used to work with a guy who two or three times a year would dress in women's cloths to go and see the Rocky Horror Show, and even had a pair of high heels made to fit his size 12 feet. Said he had great fun.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom