Cross dressing

stument

Distinguished Member
Would you go out for the night dressed as a woman for a bet? Unless your a woman so would you go out dressed as a man? You might already do it.

After asking my wife if bras are uncomfortable she joked I thought you wear my stuff all the time.

Don't think I could but if I did I wouldn't fancy too high a heel and my name would be, predictably, Leanne.
Even if there was no Bet id do it..

Apsilon

Senior Moderator
Yep, done it on a Rugby do (more than once :rolleyes:). All wore frocks, mini skirts, blouses and wigs etc and went on the town on a full dayer. Then about 8 of us invaded the rugby club cricket pitch in the afternoon mid game with no clothes on and proceeded to join in the fielding much to the annoyance of the two teams :laugh:

Also came to work on Children in Need day 2010 dressed as a female stripper as one of my colleagues bet me £100 into the charity pot i wouldn't do it......he didn't know me very well at the time ;)

Quality days :thumbsup:

boltlock

Distinguished Member
Had to do it for my Stag a couple of years ago, also had to grow an outrageous moustache as well.

As you can see the results were not good!:rolleyes:
God I was nearly sick when I seen that!!! :eek: Trainers with a dress....a monstrous fashion faux pas if ever I saw one. :nono: ;)

Iccz

God I was nearly sick when I seen that!!! :eek: Trainers with a dress....a monstrous fashion faux pas if ever I saw one. :nono: ;)
I think we have Lilly Allen to blame for that one, apparently when she did it, it was a good look :(

Bet she couldn't pull off the moustache though :p

KelvinS1965

Distinguished Member
I think we have Lilly Allen to blame for that one, apparently when she did it, it was a good look :(

Bet she couldn't pull off the moustache though :p
Didn't know Lilly Allen had a moustache to pull off. :confused:;):D

@Stument: I'm an ex matlot myself and don't recall any of us crossdressing, so it must one of those new things they brought in. ;) [Not like in my day and all that...]

stument

Distinguished Member
Didn't know Lilly Allen had a moustache to pull off. :confused:;):D

@Stument: I'm an ex matlot myself and don't recall any of us crossdressing, so it must one of those new things they brought in. ;) [Not like in my day and all that...]
Haha, its definitely a New thing, my dad just shakes his head when its brought up (hes old school and still serving) :laugh:

Rock Danger

Distinguished Member
Hell yeah I'd do it, the bet wouldn't even have to be that much, at the rate that xmas is bending me over, I'd do it for a sausage and chips.

edit: Apparently I'd be 7 foot tall in 4 inch heels.

The video is brilliant too!

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom