Cross dressing

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
I used to work in an office with a guy called Alan. I always thought it strange his eyebrows were so perfectly plucked and shaped, and his nails so obviously manicured. I thought he was gay. Till I saw him out on the town in full regalia - no holds barred cross dresser. None of the drag/comedy/blatent style either!

FZR400RRSP

Banned
Matt_C said:
Till I saw him out on the town in full regalia - no holds barred cross dresser. None of the drag/comedy/blatent style either!
I remember the first tIme I saw a 'non-'outrageous' cross dresser.
Looked like any middle aged woman you see shopping in m+s or John lewis, although still clearly a bloke.
Prior to this, which was easily 20 years ago, I had assumed they all dressed like Danny la rue.

Johnny P

If the stakes were high enough, I'd have no problem with it. I've gone out on lads nights out and stag dos where the theme has been "women's clothing" and we've gone out dressed out as a bunch of slappers!

Oops. I've said too much, haven't I?!

John 1987

I've done it at University. For a friend’s 21st birthday we had to dress as something beginning with T, so the three male housemates in my house went out on the town as 'transvestites'. Was a strange but enjoyable night, my friend even managed to pull a girl.

baldrick

Novice Member
I did it a few times at uni, in fact I probably still have my fishnets, mini skirt and bodice knocking around somewhere! ;)

bouncer

I don't think I will ever think of any of you the same way again. Infact I will just have to stop thinking of you all :D

Sparky83

Oh well it's Monday again, back to work in my 'normal' clothes.....roll on saturday and my mini skirt!!!!

jassco

Distinguished Member
I went out dressed as a hula girl in the middle of december... I was freezing!

Sparky83

My wife Dave loves wearing her dresses, even her best friend Greg is into them, not my cuppa tea tho!

nonumb

I have like many others done it in uni for a party. Was a cheerleader. Strange experience and very cold! Its amazing how much you get groped!

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews

Latest News

Lypertek renames TEVI wireless earphones to PurePlay Z3
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bang & Olufsen adds 48-inch OLED to Beovision TV range
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 18th November 2020
  • By Phil Hinton