Critique my breakfast thread

Rummage through the fridge and shelf.

20180409_085129.jpg

Cumberland sausage, free range eggs, brown fried slice, smoked bacon and everyone's favourite....TIN TOMS :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sometimes a simple breakfast is best

Bread I baked in my bakery yesterday morning at 4 am topped with eggs laid by our chickens simple but tasty

B6B019D9-BA27-4E57-AA2B-8049CEF997EE.jpeg

Oh too right mate, toast mine first then do the tent shape on the side to go cold with no steam to make it soft, serve everyone else then butter my cold crunchy toast :)

Oh too right mate, toast mine first then do the tent shape on the side to go cold with no steam to make it soft, serve everyone else then butter my cold crunchy toast :)

Damn, that’s me. Tent shape is the way.

Quite often do toast like this with certain toppings. Others require melted butter but that’s a topic for another day :laugh:

Pepper and herb salt:)

My first goose egg and it won’t be my last. Delicious.

Rummage through the fridge and shelf.

View attachment 1002903

Cumberland sausage, free range eggs, brown fried slice, smoked bacon and everyone's favourite....TIN TOMS :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If I'm doing a fry up with tinned tomatoes I usually crumble an oxo cube into them and sometimes add a dash of tobasco (green).

Pepper and herb salt:)

My first goose egg and it won’t be my last. Delicious.

never had goose is it similar richness to duck eggs?

No idea, I’ve never had duck eggs.

The yolk is lovely and creamy and quite thick.

If I'm doing a fry up with tinned tomatoes I usually crumble an oxo cube into them and sometimes add a dash of tobasco (green).

I like the sound of a dash of tabasco.
Not sure about an oxo cube though

It was superb eggs benedict with bacon and black pudding.
20180512_101337.jpg

Yeah looks great. Just needs a bit of Ketchup;)

Man, your baps are huge :laugh: :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom