Criterion USA Buying: Good and Bad News

IGC

I've been ignoring my Criterion USA buying as the prices as we all know are just crazy. I spent a bit of time last night figuring out what I'm missing (that's the first draft):

criterions.PNG

I've still been buying lots of Criterions (including the UK edtions and I think there's a few on that list too) but I've restarted today and bought a couple from the USA. In the last year I've probably bought 10 or so Criterions so it's a slow process since I'm only buying for <£16.00 where I can. The days of Barnes & Noble's average of £13.00 are long gone I think (although that £13.00 was when they shipped to the UK).

For all you folk using Stackry what's your average Criterion price working out at?

I was a big user of Shipito www.shipito.com but with price increases from everywhere (including them) it was working out cheaper just importing direct 1 at a time. Saying that I'd use them again for stuff that can't be shipped direct.

Jessica Noir

I've barely bought any from the US since Covid hit and B&N stopped international shipping. Bought a couple through WowHD but only for the essential titles.

Very much hoping that B&N start back up again, especially now Criterion has committed to 4K.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES '22 TV Announcement Round-up, Plus, Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom