1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Criterion and Star Trek

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by ultimatenyle, Jul 4, 2001.

1. ultimatenyle

ultimatenyle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone know a good reliable place to get criterion edition dvds, in particular RoboCop and The Killer.
    Also help solve an ongoing argument between me and my mate and voice your opinion, whats the best Star Trek film II or VI, I think II is best.

2. Confucius

Confucius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    Well, there can't be any answer to the argument, as thankfully opinions can be infinite in their variety. For my part I prefer The Voyage Home, on par with First Contact.

RoboCop & The Killer are both out of print, you'll find them on auction sites like E-Bay where they sell for lots of dosh. RoboCop's (@ $30-ish) not quite reached the value of The Killer (up to @ $250-ish) yet.

You may get lucky finding RoboCop at an on-line retailer if that's your thing, but not The Killer.

Otherwise Movietyme are a well priced and popular place to obtain Criterion Collection DVD's on-line.

[ 04-07-2001: Message edited by: Confucius ]

3. Rachael Bitchlist

Rachael Bitchlist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    I like STAR TREK 2, 3, and 4 about the same. They are all part of one storyline. Live long and prosper!

4. Andy B

Andy B

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yep,Star Trek's 2,3 and 4 are my faves,can't wait for the dvd's.

5. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know if you,ve seen my topic on top of this page.Robocop just appeared on DVD BOXOFFICE FOR £25. I AWAIT POSTIE WITH ANTICIPATION!

6. Timh

Timh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +140
    Just got The Final Frontier from Blockbusters £10 brand new, guess what it isn't Anamorphic, even though this mag and a website I visit say's it is Anamorphic :mad: