Crisis (NBC) US

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Gillian Anderson (X-Files, Bleak House, upcoming "Hannibal") cast in an untitled conspiracy thriller pilot at NBC.

From "Life" creator Rand Ravich, the pilot focuses on an international crisis that begins when the President's
son is kidnapped along with several of his classmates. Anderson will play the aunt of one of the kidnapped children

Rachael Taylor (Charlie's Angels, 666 Park Avenue) will play Anderson's sister, the biological mother
of the kidnapped child
and an agent in the Secret Service.

Last edited:
Can never have enough Anderson on our screens.

Did not realise she was in Hannibal :eek:

I notice the trailer a day ago, but unable to post it.

Im sorry to say i've been told we cannot have the old 'The Fall' thread back.

There is a possibility that even if someone starts a new thread it may not be allowed. If that is the case i would like to apologise to everyone who wanted to discuss it here :(

Note to mod - This is a unrelated thread for a different show.

Last edited:
Conspiracy thriller now known as - Crisis

Picked up for series by NBC
When Washington's most powerful players are pulled into an international conspiracy, an unlikely puppeteer will bring everyone from CEOs to The President of the United States to their knees by threatening the things they hold most dear.

Dermot Mulroney, Max Martini, Gillian Anderson, Rachael Taylor, Stevie Lynn Jones, Halston Sage, Lance Gross, Joshua Erenberg, Max Schneider, Michael Beach, James Lafferty, Max Martini

907766.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed.

2014 though:eek::(

Of all the new shows I liked the look of this one the most and enjoyed it the most. It is one of those shows where you wonder how long it can last though and hopefully they won't drag it out.
I love all the unknowns of a new show.
bitter CIA analyst with his weird book, what happened with Fitch and Susie in the past (edit: should have waited!), overall plan? Etc, etc.
The finger bit was a bit graphic for network tv and he's cheesy, but I like Finlay, the secret service agent and his "can do" attitude. :)

It has the smell of hostages about it, but has much more promise if the teaser for the rest of the season is anything to go by.

Last edited:
Episode 1: Pilot

That was not too bad, twisty drama thriller. The fake green screen car/buses rides stuck out a mile at the start.

Episode 1: Pilot

That was not too bad, twisty drama thriller. The fake green screen car/buses rides stuck out a mile at the start.

Yeah it felt cheap even with the talent on board.

There were enough twists to bring me back for episode two though

I enjoyed the second episode, a bit more action and it'll have a hint of 24 about it.

It looks like a different set of parents are going to have to do something each week to save their kids. I'm fine with that as long as it progresses the story along like this episode.

Gah I really do not want to like this but they keep throwing in little twists to get me back each week

Episode 3: What Was Done To You

Strong 3rd episode

- UK will air later this year on UKTV’s channel Watch

Episode 4: We Were Supposed To Help Each Other

Im enjoying the series so far, the kidnappers are really pushing the parents to their limits to what they would not do to have their child back.

Episode 7: Homecoming

Nice to see 80's action-man, Fred Dryer (Hunter, Death Before Dishonor) in this episode

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom