Crime TV fans read me!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by PoochJD, Apr 28, 2004.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Hi,

If you're a fan of "Law And Order" (or any of its off-shoots), then this will make you happy.

Five are showing a special double-story, crossover edition of "Law And Order" and "Law And Order: Special Victims Unit" on Saturday 1st May, between 10:20pm and 12:15am.

The first show, "L&O: SVU" is entitled "ENTITLED - Part 1", and follows the murder of an alleged sexual predator which leads the detectives (Benson and Stabler) to an influential and highly wealthy family.

The second show, "L&O", called "ENTITLED - Part 2", continues the story, when the wealthy family start hindering the investigation, and District Attorney Jack McCoy finds the family's matriachal head a formidable opponent.

If you love crime dramas, then these two episodes are certainly worth viewing, even if you aren't a regular follower of either of these two US imports.

Pooch

2. shoestring25

shoestring25

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +459
    are five going to be showing special victims unit on a regualr basis because know hallmark are going to start showing special victims unit again in mid may

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Hi Miller,

Five will be showing L&O: SVU Season 2 once CSI, CSI: Miami, L&O and L&O:CI have all finished their respective runs.

Five will probably run it alongside Season 2 of "Boomtown" or Season 3 of "The Shield".

Either way, it'll come to Five in the next 3 months or so. If you want, you can phone Five on: 08457-05-05-05 between 10am and 7pm, and ask one of the staff if they have any further details.

Cheers.

Pooch

4. Matthew Attoe

Matthew Attoe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I thought boomtown had been cancelled.... obviously not. Cool!

5. NoEntry2k

NoEntry2k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Boomtown has been cancelled! There are only 6 episodes (instead of the planned 22) in season two.

Five have told me that they will air them though, but i dont know when. Shame as it was a great show, just re-watching season one on DVD at the moment.

6. alle v

alle v
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ...I also thought it was good.

I just don't understand why good shows get canned and crapola ones seem to go on and on!!

7. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    No Entry,

More than likely, Five will show the remaining six episodes, once "CSI" or "CSI Miami", or the two "law And Order" series finish their current airings, and will probably pair-it up with "The Shield: Season 3".

Pooch