cricket on skysports

mastermax

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi this thread is dedicated for all issues about cricket on skysports, commentators, the ashes, SA v Ind, NZ v SRI, anything about cricket on tv.

does anyone share my frustation about the lack of highlights on sky for the SA V IND series? I mean most of us work 9-5 and the cricket is 8.30-4.30. So how are we meant to see whats happening in what seems like an entertaining match if there is no highlights. Look even 1 hour is sufficient for me and there is an option of 4 channels to put it on. C'mon sky what are you doing!! :eek:

afterall the Ashes is the most important test series in the world, and Skysports rightly show plenty of highlights in that series. To be honest I'm not bothered with the result of the SA v IND series.

Are there any England fans reading this thread, if so post your views on the series

much appreciated, thanks :clap:

does anyone share my frustation about the lack of highlights on sky for the SA V IND series? :

No,im English doesn't even intrest me.:D

Think commentary and skysports have been excellent so far,Haven't missed any of it since Thursday and the banter is top class especially from Bumble and Beefy.:clap:

Think commentary and skysports have been excellent so far,Haven't missed any of it since Thursday and the banter is top class especially from Bumble and Beefy.:clap:[/QUOTE]

Last night I was listening on tms, i love hearing the honest opinions of boycott. Aggers is ok aswell. M Nicholas is a class act in all fields. Sky should get some more aussies in though, just to hear things from a different perspective.

No,im English doesn't even intrest me.:D

Think commentary and skysports have been excellent so far,Haven't missed any of it since Thursday and the banter is top class especially from Bumble and Beefy.:clap:

Just said the very same about Bumble/Beefy in the thread in the TV section :smashin: Absolutley Fantastic.

As much as I enjoy Sky, I do miss Boycott and Benaud (especially the nice, cheery "Good morning everybody" :) )

Was it true that the great Brian Lara had a stint in the Sky commentary box?

did anyone watch the ashes to ashes the way ahead program on skysports today, presented by charles colvile?

so knowbody:rolleyes: reading or posting on this thread saw the ashes review show with stuart law and bob willis

Yes I saw most of it, almost choked on my Christmas cake when I saw the way Bob Willis got stuck into Harmison! That was well funny!

Yes I saw most of it, almost choked on my Christmas cake when I saw the way Bob Willis got stuck into Harmison! That was well funny!

very funny indeed, imagine him and boycott together, all gloom.

Having said that i do think boycott talks a lot of sense,

for any cricket fan keeping in touch with England down under, i would advise listening to the ashes pod cast-

lots of classic boycott humour but a lot of things which are truthful and all the same correct about the situation which occurred whereby England unsavourily got a drubbing

apart from beefy skysports often remain reserved in their opinions on events

link for 10 min podcasts of all days play during the entire series.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/sport/cricket/

whilst watching the ashes i did sometimes flick over to TMS, overall a competant radio service.

In fact they raise many more interesting topics of conversation about the game including in game observations, than skysports live tv coverage.

Watching the 20 - 20 game and..... what another shambles! Australia smack 13 or so 6's in a score of 221 for 5, then England in response?... 10 for 2!...losing Joyce and Flintoff.....WTF!

Watching the 20 - 20 game and..... what another shambles! Australia smack 13 or so 6's in a score of 221 for 5, then England in response?... 10 for 2!...losing Joyce and Flintoff.....WTF!

They should be sent home straight away . This lot are shellshocked. No point in further humiliation.Time to start building for the future.
Glen McGrath stated himself that they started planning for the Ashes the moment they set back for OZ after the last series. Did England do the same? Did they heck. They even lost their bowling coach who did so much for them. Pratts!
i remain convinced that we are an island ruled and controlled by unvisionary idiots. It applies to sport as it applies elsewhere- FA RFU ECB etc etc . Not accountable either.

look guys its only a 2020, a knock about.

remember back to rosebowl 2005 where we gave them a hammering 100 run defeat!!:clap:

can't believe Stuart broad isn't even in the squad.

What a missed chance to see what he's got at the highest level.

we'll probably play him in the WC, not knowing what he is about as he'd have had no recent bowling!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom