1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creeping Flesh Film/What happened(Spoilers Within)

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Garrett, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,019
    I was taping The Demon Knight and The Creeping Flesh Fri/Sat and ran out of tape, thus missed the last hour of the second film I had only seen up to the part where Peter Cushing had put some water on the ancient corpse and some flesh grew back and he got some blood from it, and his daughter had just found her mother was institutionalised.

2. Thor

Thor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Right. Here we go then...... :)
    Peter Cushing took some of the blood and found he could make a serum to protect people from evil. Monkey was injected with the serum as a trial, it worked at first, so his daughter was injected with some of the serum to prevent her from being evil. Serum backfired, monkey died. Daughter went on a rampage killing people, she got caught and sent to Christopher Lee's Asylum. He took here back to Peter Cushing. He found out what Peter Cushing was doing and then stole the skeleton but got it completely wet in a storm. Peter Cushing followed and saw the creature in the woods and went back home and burnt the creature's finger in the fire. Creature returns to the house looking for it's finger and breaks off Peter Cushing's finger and takes it. Next scene is with Peter Cushing in the room that the film started in, talking to someone, camera pans out to find that Peter Cushing is an inmate in Christopher's Asylum (swearing that a girl in the next cell is his daughter). Is the whole film a delusion of Peter Cushing's mind, or real? Camera pans in on his left hand to show his finger is missing. :eek:

3. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,019
    Thanks Thor:
    I take it that Christopher Lee could be was sort of a villain if you believed Peter was sane?

4. Thor

Thor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Yeah, it was portrayed as that in Peter Cushing's version.

5. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,019
    I got to see the tail end of it last night and the ending was very ambiguous as to who was telling the truth but I’m sure the guy who was being told the tale could quite have easy checked if Peter was telling the truth so why would Christopher Lee have let him have access to him.