Credit where credit is due

MPerry10

Standard Member
Reaction score
I thought I would share some good news .

My Toshiba 20WLT56 developed a fault whereby a significant amount of, what I would describe as solarisation, was visible intermittently. I phoned LX Direct, who I bought it from, who put me in touch with their repair agents, Gwynne TV.
An engineer from Gwynne TV called round the next day, verified there was a problem and took the set away.
I received the set back from them yesterday, after only 1 week away, with the problem cured.

Excellent service all round.:)

I would just like to add to that.

I too had a 20WLT56 which developed a problem after just 4 months with colour smear and also the picture was jumping. I contacted RGB Direct who put me onto the Toshiba Customer Services.

I called them and told them the prob, and to my amazement they said they would send someone out to collect it and give me another one.

Excellent service from Toshiba, when I go to buy my super duper 42" inch LCD I shall certainly consider Toshiba first ... :thumbsup:

Good to hear.

I'll add another.

Bough my LG 37 LC2D from JL and when I unpacked it the stand has been bent hence LCD sits lob sided , obviously when whatever has attached it in the factory. JL sent a guy out that same day, verified the fault and it's replacement is being delivered by their fitters today. Quicker to change the set than the stand so it seems.

All without me leaving my living room (and I also picked it up from store originally).

You just dont get that level of service from the likes of Comet et al.

Slim

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom