Creature from the Black Lagoon: Alex Ross Collection (Zavvi Exclusive) (2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 11/09/2017

Artwork by Alex Ross

cbl-jpg.871785

Attachments

• CBL.jpg
    CBL.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 741
  • CBL (inside).jpg
    CBL (inside).jpg
    45 KB · Views: 451
  • CBL (open).jpg
    CBL (open).jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
It looks very nice except it looks like they ran out of space at the to to fit fit Julia Adams head on. Alex Ross who's done the cover is one of the very best(best ever on your own opinion) comic artist.

No 3D disc this time?

The same whether you get the individual steelbook or as part of the Universal Monsters box set.

Not usually one for double dipping but the artwork on these looks great. I hope its as good in the flesh as it is in the pictures.

3D and 2d both on the same disc
Yes I watched a video after your post and saw unly one disc and though you was wrong then I went back and saw it said 3D on the slipcase.
This will take me back to the days of Monday night at the flea pit. Monday and Tuesday Horror/Sci Fi double bill. It was not in 3D though.

I already have it so I'd only be buying this for the packaging. I'll stick with my original.

Bri
You have Creature already (so do I) or you have all the movies in the set (I have those too)? This is one of the few times I am buying based on the steelbook design alone. I don't do it often and I have all the movies already but the steels really do look nice. I don't even class myself as a steel collector (I have less than 70) but on occasions the designs for some of my favourite movies have been so nice I get them purely as an additional collectible item connected to the films I hold in high esteem

That wrap makes it sound like the 3d version is on a separate disc
No its not, Its different to the region 1 I saw looks like they have anice cardboard sleeve on there's, this is a flimsy j paper. When I opened it up the dis is different and in colour and no mention of 3D but after wading though all the waffel on the disc you get to the option to play in 2D or 3D.

My point was that the top of the front says : Bluray 3D + Bluray.
That usually indicates 2 separate discs. I already said its all on one disc.

20171223_122355.jpg
20171223_122243.jpg

Attachments

• 20171223_122303.jpg
    20171223_122303.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 92

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom