Creative Zen V+ question (with radio)

JamieBee

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I am about to buy the 2GB version and would like to ask a question.

On the net I have seen it comes in various colours (white, pink and more commonly black). Sorry if it is a silly question but is each colour exactly the same model or are certain colours more recent than others ?

The reason I ask is I have found a black one for £70 but a pink one for £85 on pricegrabber.co.uk.

Thanks for your help.

There is the Zen V and the Zen V Plus. The Plus model comes with the radio.

There is the Zen V and the Zen V Plus. The Plus model comes with the radio.

Yes - it's the plus I am after with the radio. As explained, I was just wondering why different colours were different prices and whether some colours were newer than others.

http://www.pricegrabber.co.uk/searc...=creative+zen+plus+v/rd=1/mode=g_uk_b_s/skd=1

See this page above - the same player but £10 difference between the two. One of the serial numbers is a number different to the other. Hmm...

Quiddic is correct in saying that about the colours. I had exactly the same situation with my ZVM. The white one was more expensive and more difficult to get hold of.

I think it comes down to these items often being used as a 'fashion statement'. You say the serial numbers are different but surely that comes down to the fact that the colours are different ?

Quiddic is correct in saying that about the colours. I had exactly the same situation with my ZVM. The white one was more expensive and more difficult to get hold of.

I think it comes down to these items often being used as a 'fashion statement'. You say the serial numbers are different but surely that comes down to the fact that the colours are different ?

The description accompanying the white model says "it has a glossy black finish". Plus the 2gb white one is only £4 dearer than the 1gb white one. All a bit confusing.

Sorry, some people get confused with the two models.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
The only 4GB Plus model I see is this one for £88.23? :confused:

The only 4GB Plus model I see is this one for £88.23? :confused:

That is bizarre. It looks like they have changed the site since I posted that link. It was £77 and was being sold on Amazon by a company called Pyramid. I even have the email confirming the price. Will see what happens.

Hi,

If it's of any interest, I recently bought a black&blue 4 Gb Zen V plus at John Lewis for £79.95 - the same price as they sell the black&green 2 Gb version. Their explanation was "price matching".

Regards,

That is a great price - I paid the same price for a 2GB at the turn of the year!

Hi,

If it's of any interest, I recently bought a black&blue 4 Gb Zen V plus at John Lewis for £79.95 - the same price as they sell the black&green 2 Gb version. Their explanation was "price matching".

Regards,

That sounds good to me. Hopefully thats what Pyramid are doing.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom