• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Creative Zen MicroPhoto do you like it ?

A

alike

has this just been released? its amazing how you hear about new new apple/sony s and dont hear about creative ones...

S

shadowritten

alike said:
has this just been released? its amazing how you hear about new new apple/sony s and dont hear about creative ones...

Which is a shame, cos Creative make some damned fine-sounding players. However, if my experience of the original Micro is anything to go on, I won't be touching this particular part of Creative's range with a bargepole.

There have been assorted problems with Zen Micros from the outset. I had my share, so I went for the ultra reliable workhorse that is the Zen Touch instead. (Incidentally, if DAP makers want a lesson in how to build machines robustly, they need look no further than that baby!)

robby***

Standard Member
True I have heard of some problems will the previous zen micros. When I spotted these for sale on ebay I started looking for reviews but could not find any.What I find interesting about these is the price ( on ebay ) is about the same as the Sony A1000 and it is smaller in size, has a colour screen, holds photo's, has fm radio & recorder. The battery life is only rated at 15 hours (10-12 in real life ?) but because it is removable you can buy a spare and swap them when required.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom