Creative Zen MicroPhoto do you like it ?

robby***

Standard Member
Reaction score
I was just interested to see what people thought about this player. Its the same size as the previous zen micro ( 2 mm. thinner ) and has a 8gb capacity with removable battery.
Creative Zen MicroPhoto

has this just been released? its amazing how you hear about new new apple/sony s and dont hear about creative ones...

alike said:
has this just been released? its amazing how you hear about new new apple/sony s and dont hear about creative ones...

Which is a shame, cos Creative make some damned fine-sounding players. However, if my experience of the original Micro is anything to go on, I won't be touching this particular part of Creative's range with a bargepole.

There have been assorted problems with Zen Micros from the outset. I had my share, so I went for the ultra reliable workhorse that is the Zen Touch instead. (Incidentally, if DAP makers want a lesson in how to build machines robustly, they need look no further than that baby!)

True I have heard of some problems will the previous zen micros. When I spotted these for sale on ebay I started looking for reviews but could not find any.What I find interesting about these is the price ( on ebay ) is about the same as the Sony A1000 and it is smaller in size, has a colour screen, holds photo's, has fm radio & recorder. The battery life is only rated at 15 hours (10-12 in real life ?) but because it is removable you can buy a spare and swap them when required.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom