Creative Zen Micro any good?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by booba, Nov 6, 2005.

1. booba

booba
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can find it for 189 in Canada, but I am wondering if it is a good player, sound quality etc?

It just sucks that it is not a flash drive, and it only has 1 gb on the ipod nano, but if it is a good player I might just buy it anyway for that price.

2. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I found that the one I had (an early model that came with a second battery) had software issues which led to the power consumption circuitary being faulty. Others have reported headphone jack faults. It's got great sound, EQ, features, etc, but it appears to be one of the less superb models from Creative, if various online customer reports are to be believed.

3. Caveman643

Caveman643

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    I had 2. Both had to go back faulty. The 1st had a firmware problem out of the box. The 2nd lasted 6 weeks then devloped a faulty hard drive. I didn't go for a 3rd one got an iRiver instead. Never had a problem with that. Stay clear of the Zen Micro. Nice looking machine with good features but they just don't work.

4. koshatnik

koshatnik

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mines fine. Works great.