Creative WP-300 Bluetooth Headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by PocketOperator, Jul 27, 2012.

1. PocketOperator

PocketOperator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +105
    Hi,

I've just bought a pair of these headphones as I was after some bluetooth 'phones for use with my iPod Touch 2nd Gen. The WP-300's seem to have got quite favourable reviews from a number of places so I thought I'd give them a go.

Anyway, my question is whether anyone has any experience with these and their AptX technology? On this page WP-300 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones for Music | Creative Store (UK) it mentiones the technology but seeing as my iPod doesn't have it I would have to shell out nearly £40 for a BT-D5 bluetooth transmitter which does contain AptX: Creative Bluetooth® Audio BT-D5 iPhone/iPod transmitter | Creative Store (UK)

That's quite a big layout considering that I can just connect the headphones to my iPod with it's built-in bluetooth already and I want to know if it's going to make that much of a difference.

Does anyone know anything about this or do you think the difference will be negligible and not worth the extra layout?

Thanks for any help.