creative vs logitech

B

bogdant

hello people !!!:thumbsup:
i need know your opinion about creative t6060
and logitech x540

and what is better for movies and gaming
???

i've got the creative t7700 setup and it sounds good to me (7.1 gaming) :smashin:

no experience of logitech though sorry

LaRocK

Novice Member
hello people !!!:thumbsup:
i need know your opinion about creative t6060
and logitech x540

and what is better for movies and gaming
???
Yo

I do not have experience of the specific models you are looking at, but can certainly advise on PC speaker packages for movies.
I have had the Creative Megaworks (Cambridge Soundworks) 550THX setup running off my media PC in my living room and it's very good. However it has recently developed a fault in the silly wired remote control that comes with it, and brings an annoying intermittent sound loss when watching movies through my PC. I contacted Creative (who were absolutley appauling as far as customer service goes) and got a reply about a month later saying that because the speakers were an old model (lol, 2 years) they no longer supplied replacement remote controls for it. After a big row with one of their so called customer service managers and no suitable end in sight other than them saying "you can buy a new speaker package from us". Yup a new £350 speaker package when all I need is a simple wired remote, they never even offered to repair it. I vowed never to buy Creative again. So I am going for the Logitech z-5500, why? Well yes I hear it's a bit bass heavy and the sub is enormous, Logitech however are a company (in my experience) with 100% spot on customer service. I game competitively and have had several G5 mouse replacements from them. They are so much better to deal with than Creative and thats why I am switching to them (Also the fact that the z-5500 in the main gets great write ups). So, unless you get a Creative system with no faults and are willing to put up with awfull aftersales service, then it's Logitech all the way.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom