• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Creative Vision:M

Monty Burns

Prominent Member
Hey Guys

I used to own a Zen Jukebox and to upgrade the disk yourself was a very simple procedure, simply put in a new 2.5" ide disk and flash the bios.

I have now got myself a Vision:M, does anyone know if I can do this on this little gem of a box?

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Lol, I've only just bought mine and there's no way I'll be trying that for some time! :D

Isn't 30GB enough Monty?

Monty Burns

Prominent Member
Hey Dude,

not when I have an 80 in my old Jukebox!

Plus, start putting a few good programs on there and *wam* wheres all my disk space gone? :D

Seriously though, the screen is bonza at the gym for the cooldown on the bike. It sits nicely in the book holder and is perfect eyelevel - watched the latest episode of BSG whilst "cooling down" last night :thumbsup:

Monty Burns

Prominent Member
it does mate, very quickly!

My chick and I use it at the gym when on the "cooling" down cycle and between her and I, a few episodes of this and that ..... its gone.:eek:

Guess i need to look into 1.8 disks:(

S

ssjmichael

There's a new site made just for Creative owners, with lots of other Vision:M owners including myself. There's a lot of helpful gudies and discussions there. If anyone wants to join up in this fast growing community go to http://www.epizenter.net/

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom