72   0   0
Reaction score
has anyone got one lying around in a drawer somewhere

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Reaction score
I have a Creative Zen Vision M which has been dormant for years. I have just powered it on and to my surrpise it still works. I think the battery is knackered though, as whilst plugged it says it is fully charged, but once I remove the charger it only stays alive for a short period. It probably needs a battery is my guess - one of the limitations of lithium ion batteries that lay unused for years.

karma12

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Reaction score
I have a Creative Zen Vision M which has been dormant for years. I have just powered it on and to my surrpise it still works. I think the battery is knackered though, as whilst plugged it says it is fully charged, but once I remove the charger it only stays alive for a short period. It probably needs a battery is my guess - one of the limitations of lithium ion batteries that lay unused for years.
yes it will need a new battery ..how much do you want for it? what is the condition like

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Reaction score
It's in good shape actually - there are few dents/scratches that I can see. Over time, the white plastic has started to yellow slightly, which can be seen on the rear of the main unit as well as the charger adaptor. On the front, the screen protector has started to bubble a little in a couple of places - the protector could always be removed though.

It comes with all original packaging and accessories, including unused earphones. The plug also has an adaptor to use in Europe. An official pouch and case are also part of the bundle.

To get a better idea for yourself, I've taken a few pictures which you can check out here. I'd be looking for £27 delivered. Thanks.

karma12

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Reaction score
It's in good shape actually - there are few dents/scratches that I can see. Over time, the white plastic has started to yellow slightly, which can be seen on the rear of the main unit as well as the charger adaptor. On the front, the screen protector has started to bubble a little in a couple of places - the protector could always be removed though.

It comes with all original packaging and accessories, including unused earphones. The plug also has an adaptor to use in Europe. An official pouch and case are also part of the bundle.

To get a better idea for yourself, I've taken a few pictures which you can check out here. I'd be looking for £27 delivered. Thanks.
yeah thats fine i will need to get a new battery pm me your details cheers

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Reaction score
Payment received. I'll get this out to you on Tuesday via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For. :thumbsup:

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Reaction score
Item dispatched via 2nd Class Signed For. Should be with you by the end of the week. :)

Top Bottom