1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative V200 questions

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by dynamiccoins, Jul 10, 2005.

1. dynamiccoins

dynamiccoins
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hope you can help - I'm looking at the Creative V200 1G and would like to know if anyone uses the voice recording, and if so, if quality is any good. I plan to use it to record meetings so it is an important part of the purchase choice. Also, can you bookmark mp3 files - eg audio books or voice recordings. And finally, are they any limits of folders - as I understand it, you play a folders worth of tunes at a time (saying that I wait to be corrrected).

The rest of the spec looks good and although it would be nice to have play lists, I can live without.

I tried Dixons today to see if I could have a play with a V200, but they only had sealed boxed ones. What really made me laugh was the sign they had up "Worried about new technology ? If you return the product unopened within 14 days you get a refund." How exactly do they expect you to try out a product then once you realise its not for you, return it unopened ??!?!

So, hence the email as I can't seem to try one for myself before buying.
    Thanks for any help