1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative MuVo Micro N200 (1gb)

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by storming, Jan 1, 2005.

1. storming

storming
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thinking of buying this player as it seems to have everything i want at a reasonable price (£130) but perhaps because it is a new model I have been unable to find a single consumer review.

Has anyone got one or knows where i can find a review? Cheers.

2. doctorjuggles

doctorjuggles

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
  3. Tom_on_mars

Tom_on_mars

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    word up

just got one of these and i love it. the only problem is that the player seems to put all the tracks in alphabetical order instead of the order they are in on the albums they come from. anyone know how i can rectify this?

ta
    Thom

4. dolph

dolph

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
  5. scouse

scouse

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    If you're after a good flash player i can recommend the iaudio U2 1Gb flash player. I imported it from the us via http://www.suntecint.com/ for $264.99, which works out about £140. --which means no import duty :smashin: delivery in about 3 days as well

The specs are here...

http://eng.iaudio.com/

I have a creative muvo 256Mb and the sound quality in my opinion gets blown out of the water by the iaudio

It's also been made the cnets editors choice:

http://reviews.cnet.com/JetAudio_iAudio_U2_1GB_Platinum_Black/4505-6490_7-31129769.html

There is community of users that contribute to a forum on the website that gets read by the techies of the company and firmware updates are made on user recommendations and wants...

just a suggestion. :thumbsup:

6. RoobyRoo

RoobyRoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  7. ste_d73

ste_d73
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've not got a N200, but I do have a "V200" which is almost identical. Basically the N200 comes with a link lead and the "V200" doesn't. Instead it splits in 2 to reveal a USB connector, thus you don't need to carry a lead around with you 24/7.
    I am very pleased with mine. It is 1GB which is plenty for me and comes in white. Got mine from pixmania.co.uk and it came with a 2 year warranty. Total cost was £123.00 inc handling.
    With regard to the way this player stores tracks, it seems that using the provided software tracks are loaded alphabetically. However if you have an album in your "my Music" folder and you just open up windows explorer and simply drag it across to the removable drive(the mp3 player) this copy's exactly what it sees and maintains the track order.
    hope this helps! :hiya: