• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Creative Live! Cam Voice

PAULRYAN52

HI
CAN SOME BODY PLEASE HELP ME I GOT THIS WEB CAM YESTERDAY, THE CAMERA WORKS OK BUT WHEN I OPEN WEBCAM CENTER AND CLICK CAPTURE REMOTE MONITORING MOTION DETECTION OR TIME LAPSE VIDEO I SEE A PICTURE FOR ABOUT A SECOND OR 2 THEN GET THE FOLLOWING ERROR MESSAGE
__________________________________________________________________________________________
THE EXCEPTION UNKNOWN SOFTWARE EXCEPTION (0xc00000fd) OCCURRED IN THE APPLICATION AT LOCATION 0x7c90eddc.

CLICK ON OK TO TERMINATE THE PROGRAM.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
WHEN I CLICK OK THE PROGRAM FREEZES AND WON'T CLOSE UNLESS I USE TASK MANAGER TO CLOSE IT, WHEN I OPEN TASK MANAGER IT SAYS THE PROGRAM IS RUNNING, I'M USING XP PRO, I EVEN TRIED INSTALLING IT AGAIN BUT DIDN'T HELP.

PS. I ALSO TRIED IT ON MY LAPTOP WHICH IS ALSO XP PRO AND IT WORKS FINE.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY I'M GETTING THIS MESSAGE AND HOW TO FIX IT?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom