1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative Labs Portable Media Centre

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by mcav, Dec 4, 2004.

1. mcav

mcav

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    I know this is not the most appropriate place to ask about this, but having said that I could not find a more apr forum.

Has anyone tried this out at all? From the description it seems like a fantastic piece of equipment. The controls look very well placed and I like the look of the item itself.

Just wondering how the playback of audio and video is?? Has anyone tried this yet and if so, what's your experience of it?

Thanks in advance.

:smashin:

2. dlaf42

dlaf42
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi There

I bought a Creative Labs Portable Media Centre last sunday from Dixons and i had it only 3 days and the hard drive faild..before that the player was sized like a brick but i thought it would be fine how wrong could i have been..
    first it was ok syncing to windows media player 10 just dont use the one on the provided cd as it is a beta version ...it would not read mp3s right and would not show the album art inbedded into the mp3 on screen. then it would say the track were corrupted even when media player played them fine.
    Video was quite good but for the price there is better out there luckily i swapped mine for an archos AV400 (this is a much better option for video and mp3)

Maybee the next round of media centre portable plays will be good but not this :mad: