Creative Labs N200 OR V200?

ste_d73

Standard Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience of using the 2 players mentioned above. If so which if either is better?
Ta

One of the differences seems to be the N200 uses a USB cable, whereas the V200 has a built-in jack like the Muvo/2/TX.

Where did you see the V200 being sold in the UK? Because I'm interested in getting one.

extremelydodgy said:
One of the differences seems to be the N200 uses a USB cable, whereas the V200 has a built-in jack like the Muvo/2/TX.

Where did you see the V200 being sold in the UK? Because I'm interested in getting one.

Hi Thanks for your reply...Been looking via google and the best offers i've Got so far on these 2 are as follows.

PIXMANIA N200 £131 & V200 £117 (think delivery is £9, though you can pick up in store. They have a store in Fulham)

Also

Komplett.co.uk N200 £124 & V200 £120 (think delivery is £5)

All these prices are correct today and are for the 1GB versions.

Hope this helps ya.... :thumbsup:

extremelydodgy said:
Cheers. I'll probably pick it up from pixmania.

HEre's a review by the way which clearly shows the jack. I prefer this type because you don't have to carry a USB cable around with you.
http://www6.tomshardware.com/mobile/20041210/audio_players-01.html

Hope your French is good!! Have spent 1 hourtrying to order this from Pixmania and after 1st page it was all in French! Struggled on and then it wouldn't let me go to my basket!

May have to resort to the telephone!!! :suicide:

Did you have any luck? :)

I have tried the N200 and found it to have a very low amp output, it struggles to produce decent volume levels! Anything over 30 and major distortion sets in. I have tried this model with Sony 71's and Shure E2c - Mp3's were ripped using VBR Highest Quality setting on Nero and some with Exact Audio with Lame ver.3.

Its fine for occasional quiet use, but if you want anything more look elsewhere.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom