1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative Audio

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by bstonehouse, Oct 30, 2005.

1. bstonehouse

bstonehouse

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    Has anyone dealt with Creative Audio - they are currently advertising Denon 3806 receiver with Kef 2005.2 speakers for £1290 - seems a good price. Has anyone any feedback on the service/ relaiability of Creative Audio.

2. juniper

juniper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    Yep - throughly recommended. Run by a pair of enthusiasts with many years (mainly hi-fi focussed) experience. Excellent knowledge, customer service, and great after-sales. Buy with confidence :thumbsup:

And no, I don't work for them, I just buy stuff there as I live fairly close!

3. Mark F

Mark F

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    Personally I would never use them again for mail order. The delivery company they used were shockingly poor. Numerous polite phone calls and emails chasing my order ended up in them effectively accusing me of being a liar. Needless to say I cancelled my order.

I fully appreciate things can and do go wrong, especially with mail order, but their lack of customer service and attitude was nothing short of abysmal.