Creating various size posters

Keithhampson

Hi, I want to make some customised size posters up to A4 size, I will be using my borderless printing printer to print them, I will be printing some photos and text as well as other animations on them, can I print them in an office application? I have word, excel, power point and publisher installed, can I use these or do I need some other software?

Keith

LJx

My Dad uses Word to make posters with pictures and all sorts but he makes really hard work of it, that sort of thing is so much easier using some sort of graphics program and you can do much more with it too. Maybe publisher has some features you can use, I'm not sure.
I would probably try some graphics program like photoshop or something similar maybe gimp even though I am not the best with them, I have still knocked up some half decent stuff that would have been impossible on Word

MarkE19

Agree that Publisher is the best bet. It has several poster templates you can use to get a basic layout and then adjust to your own requirements.

Mark.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom