• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Creating custom brightness adjustment pattern

Fat Ninja

Standard Member
Hello, not sure if its right section, but i didnt found anything specific on the subject.
I need to create a custom picture for brightness adjustment. Many of you seen something like that in different games: "Adjust brightness until logo is barely visible".
Can somebody can give me color codes for it? I tried to google it, but came out only to thx basic explanation of brightness (sorry, no link due to stupid forum restrictions).

Fat Ninja

Standard Member
Google "barely see logo brightness dead space" (i cant post links, sorry). To create something similar i need to know how brite should me barely visible image.

Fat Ninja

Standard Member
I was looking for exact numbers used in this patterns. Like background should be r 16 g 16 b 16 and barely visible image should be r 17 g 17 b 17 for 16-256 range. I'm trying to create custom image. If you played dark souls or dead space (or any other game with brightness adjustment) you saw a dark logo on black background and text: "Adjust brightness until dragon is barely visible."

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom