• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Creased Cone on TDL Saturn 10s

BenH08

Standard Member
Hello guys/girls I'm new to the forums and i was wondering if you could help me out with a little problem i have. I recently purchased a pair of TDL Saturn 10s about a week ago, and i have come across a little crease in the speaker cone would it cause me a huge problem? would i notice it and do you think i could get it sorted at the shop if it were a problem, i know for a fact i didn't do it but how could i prove this to the shop? I'll upload a picture and i appreciate the time you take in reading this/helping me :)

Ben.

PS sorry for the bad picture

creasepr1.jpg

ChrisAV

Personally I'd take them back, even if they sound fine now it may worsen when stressed over time. You've only had them a week so I wouldn't worry about the shop asking you to prove it wasn't you, it looks fairly fine and not the sort of thing you could be expected notice immediately.

Chris

BenH08

Standard Member
Thanks for the advice Chris i have contacted the shop and they said its no problem just bring the 1 speaker in on Friday and we will exchange it.

Regards

Ben.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom