Craziest tunes with canal earphones! Give your tips!

cheshire_carper

Established Member
Reaction score
You know in ear phones? They make the tunes feel like there are smack in your head.

I propose a thread where we share tunes that seem totally top and funky when played with quality phones.

I`ll start with a rocking track that has stereo separation all over the place. What ever music you are into, purely for the effects, listen to this one:

Alan Braxe
Intro

(its on 'The Uppercuts' album)

Its a quality tune, as is all the stuff he pumps out - but the way the music moves around you head is excellent. Tip, don`t walk when listening, it can affect you balance! :eek:

(Hope this hasn`t been done before)

Slide (PDF Mix) by Fluke - absolutely head fudge for assorted SFX for the opening 2 mins. Be careful if walking near roads: at about 01:52 secs, there's a juggernaut horn that sounds so real you're likely to swing round and almost get hit by a real truck!! It's at the start of Disc 2 of 3 of the very first Renaissance Mix CD album (which is now so rare that pristine copies are changing hands for silly money on eBay).

Am listening to it right now. Watch out for that ... !

Sasha & Digweed mixed it. Whole 3 discs are outstanding examples of quality, non-commercial DJing. Still a classic now. Paid £60 for my copy.

I have a few Sasha + D albums, I`m pretty sure it my have been remastered looking at the net.

But thanks for sharing. I like new music.

Have you ever tried any of the Mastercuts Bar Social compilations? well tidy albums.

I am the black gold of the sun is a great tune.

No, new one on me. Was heavily into less commercial dance 10 years back, then lost interest and switched back to listening mainly to classical - my first love! Having said that (and here's where all credibility goes right down the pan), guess what arrived in the post from Amazon today?

Mariah Carey's 'Glitter'! What can I say? I like its vaguely retro (80s) feel? Very good mood lifter, though ...

Try that tune, trust me, I am the black gold of the sun. Its real funk/classical/quality.

No hard trance here.

Its all funk and barbeque beats for me.

Seeing as you have started, I will too.....just listened to 'Rock your Body' and 'Lets Take a Ride' (Just Timb)....

It ws on my wifes playlist.......... :D

But it did sound very cool, quality wise ;)

Think that's bad? Try Britney's 'Outrageous' from 'In The Zone' on your player! Wow! Deep bass and crisp trebles or what!!

Oh, and Christina Aguilera's 'Get Mine, Get Yours' from 'Stripped' (the wife's, honest!): sexiest damn song ever! Especially given its rather 'causal' suggestion *wink, wink*. Not often you hear nice girls talking like that ...

Well ... y'know what I'm getting at!

Kirsty MacColl's 'Us Amazonians' is another great track - like the Rio Mardi Gras in your head!

Breakfast Club. Very funny and good song by Z-Trip. Its on his newest album, Shifting Gears. I don't like Hip Hop or Rap yet this song is pretty good. You can d/l it for free from his site. Here is the site for it: http://www.hyfntrak.com/ztrip/AFF15815/

Launch the player and press d/l MP3.

While I haven't tried listening to this song with anything else besides speakers, nor do I have very good headphones, you'll be singing along with it :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom