Crash Racing on Series x?

ymo65

HI Guys & Gals,

I have been waiting aaaages for Crash Racing to appear on PC ......for too long. Now I'm getting the Series X and cannot seem to find a decent list of tested Xbox One games that run on the Series X.

Does anyone know perhaps if Crash Racing (Nitro Fueled) on Xbox one might run on the Series X? Just want confirmation maybe.

Thanks,

King Tones

Distinguished Member
If it works on Xbox One then it will work on Series X. The only games that won't work will be Kinect Only Games that require the Kinect Sensor.

ymo65

Thank you sooo much. The compatibility thing has been a bit sketchy really. Ive been looking for a list maybe. I know they're still testing games but wasn't sure how compatible Xbox One was. I'm upgrading from a 360, so I'm a bit behind times. Cheers very much for your hyper space reply

Indiana Jones

Thank you sooo much. The compatibility thing has been a bit sketchy really. Ive been looking for a list maybe. I know they're still testing games but wasn't sure how compatible Xbox One was. I'm upgrading from a 360, so I'm a bit behind times. Cheers very much for your hyper space reply

No point in making a list when it will run 99,9% of Xbox One games (besides Kinect ones) its 360 and OG Xbox games that are more restricted.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom