Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (PS4) (2nd October '20)

Looks great, love the Crash games, Toys for Bob did a great job on the Spyro trilogy.

I'd love to get it, but i honestly would never pay more for this that TLoU2 or Tsushima. Mad pricing strategy

How did Naughty Dog manage to work on this along with TLOU II?? I might get it but when the price is lower.

How did Naughty Dog manage to work on this along with TLOU II?? I might get it but when the price is lower.

Naughty Dog had no input in this, Toys for Bob are the devs this time.

Toys for Bob did a great job on the Spyro Trilogy. 😃

Any news about PS5/XSX upgrades for this game?

Got this yesterday on the store for £38 and its just had the ps5 update.

Playing it with the misses which usually means she'll play a level and then pass the controller over when she gets stuck, which is almost every level haha.

There's some new abilities they've added which are really well implemented and the level designs are great with loads going on in the background.

I managed to 100% complete the remake trilogy so will have a go at this but some of the time trials are going to be ridiculous I think.

Got this yesterday on the store for £38 and its just had the ps5 update.

Playing it with the misses which usually means she'll play a level and then pass the controller over when she gets stuck, which is almost every level haha.

There's some new abilities they've added which are really well implemented and the level designs are great with loads going on in the background.

I managed to 100% complete the remake trilogy so will have a go at this but some of the time trials are going to be ridiculous I think.
I heard this is hard as nails. I would like to play it as I do like platformers, I’m just not sure I have the patience for this one :D

I heard this is hard as nails. I would like to play it as I do like platformers, I’m just not sure I have the patience for this one :D
Its tougher than previous Crash games, there are two ways of playing it, Classic Mode where you get lives for every 100 apples just like the old games, then there's the Modern Mode where you respawn on death to your last checkpoint. The free PS5 upgrade is working now and it runs at 60fps it looks superb.

Yeah it is tough so far, think I'm about halfway through so far. Having a hard time trying to get all the boxes on the levels as most of them seem to have little hidden areas.

It's worth a go if you liked the previous ones.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom