Crap picture on Sky

memphisuklf

Connecting my plasma to sky gives me a poorer picture on my plasma than the outside aerial. My old CRT display used to get crisp, clear pictures from sky. I am connecting through scart. Will connecting with a better scart socket make that much of a differance.

Leerock

Standard Member
memphisuklf said:
Connecting my plasma to sky gives me a poorer picture on my plasma than the outside aerial. My old CRT display used to get crisp, clear pictures from sky. I am connecting through scart. Will connecting with a better scart socket make that much of a differance.

Don t tell me.
You ve got 435xde. :smoke:

MAW

Banned
The JS box is not the answer with an XDE, if that is what the gentleman has. Turn off all noise reduction/processing options for starters. Make sure your brightness/contrast are at sensible levels, too high is very detrimental. There are mixed reports on this screen, (here I go assuming again), some swear by them, others curse them. Perhaps a confirmation of the make/model would be helpful?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom