Crank - Jason Statham

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, you can admit it here! Who is looking forward to what i probably going to be the best popcorn movie of the year?

I don't mind admitting it...I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE CRANK!

"My Name is Chev Chelios..." awesome!!!!!

:thumbsup:

well the trailer looks good ...so yes I'm looking forward to the DVD release.:cool:

this seemed to sneak under the radar as I'm surprised I've heard nothing about this until now.

Yeah watching this when it comes out, looks abit like the transporter films, looks like it could be good.

I'm looking forward to Rogue far more than this. Jet Li and Statham tearing peeps new backsides. Bring it on!!

4 out of 5 in this months Empire!

It says

"a Saw for the action crowd, this is an intense, stripped-down ride that goes places you'd never expect. Edgy and outrageous, it should get teh fearless Statham some deserved attention"

Excellent, sounds quite promising :thumbsup:

rebel_scum said:
I'm looking forward to Rogue far more than this. Jet Li and Statham tearing peeps new backsides. Bring it on!!

oh yes I can't wait for Rogue aswell, hopefully we'll see something more like Kiss of the Dragon rather than Jet Li's other hollywood movies.

Dave-S said:
What is rouge about then?

Its a movie about the aplication of make up on movies stars:D two hours with Tom Cruise showing how to apply blusher and a bit of colour to the cheeks

Battle said:
Its a movie about the aplication of make up on movies stars:D two hours with Tom Cruise showing how to apply blusher and a bit of colour to the cheeks

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sorry dude, spelling not my thing.

I meant rogue

Has anyone seen it yet? I will try to get to it this weekend!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom