Crampton & Moore

dsmush

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi
Been negotiating a price on the the Samsung QE65Q9FN and was quoted £3445 by Crampton and Moore on live chat and there's a feature where you can get a record of the live chat sent to your email as I thought it would be required as proof if decide to proceed with the purchase after discussing with my partner however I did not receive an email with my chat transcript which at the time didn't bother me as there can be delays with these things. Anyway cut to a day later and it was suggested I ring Richer Sounds to see if they can better the price. RS told me they would need to see proof of this price in an email however I still hadn't received the chat transcript so I emailed C&M and asked if the offer is still available and they said no. I am starting to wonder if they disabled the feature of emailing over a chat transcript? Seems a bit shady if so. Is there anything I can do about this?

You want a chat transcript to use as a bargaining tool to buy from a competitor?? Call me silly but I really can't see why Crampton & Moore would be in a big rush to provide a copy of said chat ...

Oh I don't disagree with you and my original intention was to return to C&M once I had talked it over with my partner it was only then it was suggested I try approaching RS. The sending of a chat transcript is an automated feature built into the system if they can disable it at will it does appear quite a bad thing for businesses reputation to be involved with.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom